UNC Medical Air Operations
Relocated to RDU General Aviation on Wednesday, July 27, 2011
1050 Meridian Drive, Morrisville, NC 27623
New phone number: (919) 840-1980
New location, same great service
- Our fleet of aircraft will continue the long tradition of flying University faculty and staff to serve North Carolinians in their home communities.
- Longer runways and sophisticated weather technology at RDU will allow landings in all weather.
- Direct access from Chapel Hill via I-40 to I-540 to Lumley Road to RDU General Aviation. Follow signs to UNC Air Operations.
- Medical Air will be located across from the RDU Observation Deck; separate from commercial terminals.
- Free parking in front of building.
- Your pilot will meet you in reception area and accompany you to the plane just like at Horace Williams Airport.
View UNC Medical Air Operations in a larger map
- Passengers flying to conduct AHEC clinics, teaching, and other AHEC activities can request round-trip mileage reimbursement from Chapel Hill to RDU. Mileage reimbursement process will be posted here.
- Questions? Email Medical Air Operations Air Transportation Coordinators: Sedelia_Campbell@med.unc.edu or Carolyn_Mann@med.unc.edu