- Clinical Laboratory Science
- Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy
- Physician Assistant Studies
- Physical Therapy
- Radiologic Science
- Rehabilitation Counseling and Psychology
- Speech and Hearing Sciences
In addition, the DAHS is home for several specialized programs, projects, and labs, including three PhD programs, the Center for Literacy and Disability Studies, the Center for Human Movement Science, the Program for Early Autism Research, Leadership & Service (PEARLS), and the Neurodiagnostics and Sleep Sciences Program.