Successful clinical education partnerships between UNC-CH and clinical sites rely on policies and procedures to outline expectations, plan efficiently, and protect patients, students, and clinical sites.
- Health and Immunization Policies - For information regarding UNC-CH's immunization and infection control requirements.
- Work Schedule and Student Performance Policies - The policies provide structure for the clinical education experience and should meld with the policies of the individual sites.
- Insurance Policy Information - Please inquire with the DCE for the most recent insurance policy for our students.
Information Forms for Clinical Education Sites:
- Clinical Site Information Form- Provide information regarding your facility and staff information. This form should be updated every two to three years, or after significant changes. If you have an electronic version of this form that you have used with other sites, you may also send it to the DCE.
- Slot Request Form- Please click here to request a Slot Request Form to indicate clinical education opportunities at your site for the upcoming academic year.