Successful Clinical Education partnerships between UNC and clinical sites rely on policies and procedures to outline expectations, plan efficiently, and protect patients, students, and clinical sites.
- Health and Immunization Policies- For information regarding UNC's immunization and infection control requirements
- Work Schedule and Student Performance Policies- The policies provide structure for the Clinical Education experience and should meld with the policies of the individual sites.
- Insurance Policy Information- Please inquire with the ACCEs for the most recent Insurance Policy for our students
Information Forms for Clinical Education Sites:
- Clinical Site Information Form- Provide information regarding your facility and staff information. This form should be updated every 2-3 years, or when there have been significant changes. If you have an electronic version of this form that you have used with other sites, you may also send it to the ACCEs.
- Slot Request Form- Please click here to request a Slot Request Form to indicate Clinical Education opportunities at your site for the upcoming academic year