Requesting Sessions or Technical Assistance

Professional Development Requests

If you would like to request a professional development session for a group of people (presentation on a specific topic, continuing education-like Movement-based Instruction, Medicaid documentation, IEP development for APE, etc.), please make that request through your EC Director and they will forward it to your Regional Consultant; feel free to copy Laurie Ray at , or Amy McLemore at  so we can begin to plan!


Individual/Small Group Consultation or Technical Assistance

If you would like to consult with Laurie as an individual or smaller group, you should contact at (919) 636-1826 to set up a date/time and figure out what would be the best ‘mode’. You can also contact to schedule a consult or technical assistance.