Application Instructions for Currently Enrolled UNC Students Only

The admissions process for the Radiologic Science program uses an online application.  Here are few suggestions for navigating the system.

1. Access the application using the following URL

2. Applicant Type

a. Level of Study:  Select Undergraduate

b. Type of Applicant:  Select: “Current UNC-CH undergraduate student applying to transfer into a UNC-CH professional school”

3. Plans for Undergraduate Study

a. Select a major:  Radiologic Science

b. Term of entry: Summer Session II

4. Educational History

Looking up the school code works best if you type in the state abbreviation (e.g. NC) and then search for all the programs in that state.

5. Uploaded documents

You will be asked to upload a copy of your transcript, resume, and supplemental documents specific to this radiologic science application (see below)

a. Supplemental documents: Choose “Programs for intra-university transfer to professional schools for current UNC-CH Students”

b. Downloadabe Forms menu bar: Select “UGRD Radiologic Science Supplement”

c. Save a copy of the form to your computer

d. Open, compete, and save the form

e. Upload completed form in the supplemental documents section of the application

6. Recommendations- The RS program requires two letters of recommendation from individuals who are qualified to evaluate academic and professional achievements.

a.  Enter information for each of your recommenders.

7. Submission

a. Check your application

b. Submit

***Payment Voucher: There is no application fee for UNC-CH students applying to transfer to the RS program.