The admissions process for the Radiologic Science program uses an online application. To apply for admission, follow these steps:
- Go to the Common Application to create an account and start your application.
- Submit the Common Application, the Common Application supplement, and application fee by one of the deadlines above.
- Upload the essays requested in your Common Application supplement.
- Arrange to have two letters of recommendations written on your behalf sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Recommendations should be completed by college professors or teaching assistants who are familiar with your academic abilities, work supervisors, or volunteer project supervisors.
- Submit official transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary schools to:
University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Jackson Hall, CB 2200
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-2200