Application Instructions for Transfer, 2nd degree, & Former UNC Students Only

The admissions process for the Radiologic Science program uses an online application.  To apply for admission, follow these steps:

    1. Go to the Common Application to create an account and start your application.
    2. Submit the Common Application, the Common Application supplement, and application fee by one of the deadlines above.
    3. Upload the essays requested in your Common Application supplement.
    4. Arrange to have two letters of recommendations written on your behalf.  These letters will be emailed, by your recommenders, as directed in the Common Application to . Recommendations should be completed by college professors or teaching assistants who are familiar with your academic abilities, work supervisors, or volunteer project supervisors.
    5. Submit official transcripts from all secondary and post-secondary schools to:

University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Jackson Hall, CB 2200
Chapel Hill, NC  27599-2200