- Vision and Mission
Our vision is to be a leader in allied health sciences research and scholarship, working to improve the lives of individuals, families, and communities in North Carolina and beyond.
Our mission is to build a strong interdisciplinary research culture, generating knowledge in allied health sciences and translating that knowledge to address the needs of our local, national, and global communities. We support a research environment that encourages myriad approaches to ethical scientific inquiry that are unified through effective collaborations, transformative scholarship, and exemplary mentoring of the next generation of scientists.
-finalized and approved by the DAHS Research Advisory Committee on June 27, 2012
- Student Research News Summer 2013
- Student Spotlight: Ashley Freuler
- Staff Spotlight: Carty Husted
- Tenth Annual Human Movement Science Research Symposium at UNC
- Faculty Honors and Achievements, Summer 2013
- New Faculty 2013
- Hasselkus Visits as 2013 Mitchell Symposium Scholar
- McCulloch Honored by APTA as Research on Assessment for Wounded Warriors Continues to Draw Support
- From Dr. Grace Baranek, Associate Chair for Research, Summer 2013
- Study:Young Children with Autism Benefit Regardless of High-Quality Treatment Model
Department of Allied Health Sciences Forms:
(These policies apply to all grants and contracts on which a DAHS faculty member may be involved, as PI or as an Investigator/Participant)
- DAHS Grant Pre-Submission Notification System (GPS) - Must be completed for all grant submissions, internal or external.
- DAHS Contracts and Grants Policy (.doc) - revised March 20, 2008
- DAHS Research Methodologist Support Request Form - This form allows Department Faculty and Staff to submit requests for BioStats support.
- DAHS Grant Editing Support Request Form - This form allows Department Faculty and Staff to submit requests for Grant Editing support.