- Vision and Mission
Our vision is to be a leader in allied health sciences research and scholarship, working to improve the lives of individuals, families, and communities in North Carolina and beyond.
Our mission is to build a strong interdisciplinary research culture, generating knowledge in allied health sciences and translating that knowledge to address the needs of our local, national, and global communities. We support a research environment that encourages myriad approaches to ethical scientific inquiry that are unified through effective collaborations, transformative scholarship, and exemplary mentoring of the next generation of scientists.
-finalized and approved by the DAHS Research Advisory Committee on June 27, 2012
- SEP Hosts Research Symposium at Gatlinburg Conference
- Bailliard Awarded Funding to Help Study Immigration Experiences
- Hasselkus Selected as 2013 Mitchell Symposium Scholar
- Student Spotlight: Sumita Rege
- Staff Spotlight: Christene Tashjian
- Crais Honored as Faculty Engaged Scholar
- Méndez Receives Research Scholar Grant
- Graduates Reflect on Learning Experiences Gained Through Autism Leadership Grant
- Fritz Receives Two Grants to Study Diabetes Self-Management Behaviors
- Questionnaire completed by parents may help identify 1-year-olds at risk for autism
Department of Allied Health Sciences Forms:
(These policies apply to all grants and contracts on which a DAHS faculty member may be involved, as PI or as an Investigator/Participant)
- DAHS Presubmission Form (.doc) - Must be filled out for all grant submissions, internal or external. Please submit to the Contracts and Grants Administrator.
- DAHS Contracts and Grants Policy (.doc) - revised March 20, 2008
- DAHS BioStats Support Request Form - This form allows Department Faculty and Staff to submit requests for BioStats support.
- DAHS Grant Editing Support Request Form - This form allows Department Faculty and Staff to submit requests for Grant Editing support.