- HIPAA Addendum to Consent Form - Found under the header "Consent." This extra form is required by the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) to get participants' permission (authorization) to use health information created by or used in connection with research.
- HIPAA Resources
- Human Research Required Education - CITI Online Course, Human Research Ethics Training Database
- Investigational Drug Service - Required for all drug studies
- NIH OER Human Subjects Website
- UNC Office of Human Research Ethics (OHRE)
Updated July 2, 2012