- Diverse with respect to ethnicity and gender
- Strong GPA (3.6 or better) Minimum GPA based on last 2 years of undergraduate record - 3.0
- Minimum Verbal and Quantitative GRE in the 50th percentile
- Varied background of extra-curricular experiences
Diverse with respect to educational background
- Priority given to applicants who have completed the undergraduate pre-professional requirements.
The application materials of each prospective student will receive individual attention and thorough review by the faculty admissions committee and the School of Medicine admissions office.