The Clinical Doctorate in Audiology (AuD) will use the Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service (CSDCAS) for 2016-17 admissions. CSDCAS is an application service that simplifies the process of applying to communication science programs. CSDCAS will verify your application for accuracy, calculate your GPA, and send your application to as many communication science programs you wish to designate who utilize this service.
Applications open Tuesday, August 2, 2016.
- Access here → https://csdcas.liaisoncas.com/applicant-ux/#/login
- APPLY EARLY! Submitting your materials early helps ensure timely processing and avoids costly delays.
- Trouble with your CSDCAS application
- CSDCAS Customer Service - Available Monday - Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. EST
- Telephone: (617) 612-2030
- Email: CSDCASinfo@CSDCAS.org
- Questions about the audiology program or its supplemental application:
- Laura Tremaine, Student Services Specialist