The Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology (MS-SLP) will use the Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service (CSDCAS) for 2016-17 admissions. CSDCAS is an application service that simplifies the process of applying to communication science programs. CSDCAS will verify your application for accuracy, calculate your GPA, and send your application to as many communication science programs you wish to designate who utilize this service.
- Access here → https://csdcas.liaisoncas.com/applicant-ux/#/login
Applications open Tuesday, August 2, 2016.
- APPLY EARLY!
Submitting your materials early helps ensure timely processing and avoids costly delays.
Admission instructions - A simple process
- Trouble with your CSDCAS application
- CSDCAS Customer Service - Available Monday - Friday from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST
- Telephone: (617) 612-2030
- Email: CSDCASinfo@CSDCAS.org
- Question about the Speech-Language Pathology program or its supplemental application
- Ina Diana, Administrative Specialist