You will receive an email directing you to the UNC supplemental application in Slate after the January 1st deadline has passed. Please be patient as this process can take up to 48 hours.
- IMPORTANT: You must wait for this link as this has your information entered in from CSDCAS. Please DO NOT create a new application in SLATE; a new application will not be considered.
You ONLY need to complete the following:
- List institutions you have attended
- Upload unofficial transcripts from all schools you have attended
- Answer residency and honor code questions
- Pay supplemental fee of $85 (Visa, Mastercard, check or money order)
You will receive an email that explains in detail the specific sections you need to complete as most of your information in CSDCAS will transfer over to this application system.
- IMPORTANT: You do not need to resend recommendation letters, GRE scores or personal statements.