Current Research Projects:
- Repair Strategies in Young Typically Developing Children. Previously funded through the UNC Medical School Foundation, Crais, PI
- Mealtime Communication and Oral-Motor Feeding Skills in 6 Month Old Infants Who Were Premature, CDC R36 Funding, McComish, PI: Period: 8/1/07-8/1/08.
- Speech of Young Males with Fragile X Syndrome, NICHD,David Zajac, PI: Period: 07/01/03 – 06/30/13.
DSHS and Related Faculty:
Current Ph.D. Students:
- Jennifer Dalton.
- Michelle Flippin
- Ph.D. Graduates and Dissertation Topics:
- Linzy Abraham (2007). Examination of Maternal Language Strategies During Book Sharing with Infants and Toddlers.
- Vicky Roy (2007). Storybook Reading and the Addition of Toy Props: The Effects on Child Engagement and Interest and the Interactions Between Caregivers and their Children.
- Danai Kasambira.
- Liz Lanter
- Gary Martin
- Cara McComish