AHS Researchers: We generate knowledge, prepare scientists and build evidence-based interventions for health, well-being and social participation.
* See instructions below the image
We have new a way to view current research going on in DAHS. Items are categorized using 4 themes, listed below, and searchable by keyword, PI, category, Division and more by clicking here. Roll your mouse over the heading text on each section of the model image above, and you will have pop up menus with links to specific areas of research being done in AHS. If you would like search using free text or by PI or Division, click here.
- community education, health and wellness
- children, families and development
- aging, rehabilitation and participation
- tools, technology and methodology
If you would like to add your AHS research project to the database, click here.