Assessments, Education, And Treatment
- DWI Substance Abuse Assessment
- Court Ordered Substance Abuse Evaluations
- Short-Term Counseling (20 Hours)
- Longer-Term Structured Treatment (40 Hours)
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment (90 Hours)
- Division Of Motor Vehicles Evaluations
How Can I Get Started?
Simply give Bill Renn a call at 1-888-457-7457 or (919) 966-6067 for more information -- Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. An appointment will be scheduled to complete the assessment as quickly as possible. Usually, we can provide an assessment and letter with recommendations within 48 hours of your call.
UNC Health Care's Alcohol and Substance Abuse Program is committed to providing quality healthcare and substance abuse treatment in the most cost effective manner.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment