Referral and Admission
If you are interested in making a referral to the Alcohol and Substance Abuse Outpatient Treatment Program, please call 1-888-457-7457 or (919) 966-6039. Referrals are accepted on Monday - Friday between 9:00 AM and 6:00 PM. Appointments for the individual assessments will be made at that time. The prospective patient will need to meet the following criteria:
- The individual is willing to participate in an abstinence-based program.
- The individual is not suicidal, homicidal, nor psychotic.
- The individual has acknowledged a disturbance of behavioral, social, psychological, family, legal, or educational functioning due to the use of substances.
- Alcohol or drug use may be known or suspected.
- The individual's family is expected to participate.
- The individual is not in acute withdrawal or in need of medical stabilization.
Program Components Include:
- An individual comprehensive assessment/evaluation
- Individual, group, and family therapy
- Intensive outpatient therapy groups (up to 4-5 times per week)
- Individualized treatment and treatment goals
- Psychopharmacological management available
- Education, process, and multifamily groups
- Family involvement emphasized and encouraged
Call 1-888-457-7457 or (919) 966-6039 for more information and referrals.
Intensive Outpatient Treatment