Today’s student is tomorrow’s alumnus/a!
The UNC Medical Student Alumni Association was established to enhance the relationships between students and alumni of the UNC School of Medicine by providing opportunities to involve students in the execution of alumni events and services, and to assist the MAA in its ultimate mission of supporting the School of Medicine.
The MSAA is comprised of current students, and we welcome any student who wishes to join. The members may attend and volunteer at MAA events, brainstorm and establish new initiatives for the student body, and act as ambassadors to alumni when the opportunity arises (i.e. alumni events, donor thank-a-thons, and virtual communications).
The MSAA is led by the current VP of Campus and National Affairs of the Whitehead Medical Society – the student government of the UNC School of Medicine.
Student Membership Benefits:
- T-shirt designed by Alexander Julian exclusively for the UNC School of Medicine
- First Aid Book during your 2nd year
- ACLS pocket cards during your 3rd year
- Drawings for tickets or gift cards
- $75 – Full membership (through SOM Graduation)
- $25 – yearly membership (July-June)
To register online http://tinyurl.com/prjc2wt or if paying by check, drop by the Medical Alumni Office – G050 Bondurant Hall.