Join the AMA, NCMS and DOCMS
Become part of a larger force that represents and protects your interests and your profession at the national, state and local levels. Take full advantage of this special membership opportunity and the many benefits it provides. For $107 you can become a member of all three associations for four years of medical school, plus you receive Netter's Anatomy Flash Cards! Additionally, AMA members get the added benefit of a free subscription to the weekly Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA).
Mail to the NCMS at the address on the form.
Joint AMA, NCMS and DOCMS membership
Separate AMA dues
Separate NCMS and DOCMS dues
|4 years $107||$68||$53|
Please note: AMA membership follows a calendar year.
AMA Membership Benefits
- Gain a voice in decisions affecting the future of medicine.
- Stay ahead of clinical advances with the Journal of the American Medical Association.
- Be represented on a national level.
- Free resources such as FREIDA Online®, the AMA’s Fellowship and Residency Electronic Interactive Database Access, and the weekday e-brief AMA Morning Rounds
- Discounts on products and services—everything from financial services to rental cars
- Scholarships—the AMA Foundation (www.ama-assn.org/go/medicaleducation) offers multiple scholarships and financial assistance opportunities for medical students and aspiring physicians
- Life beyond medical training—get involved in local AMA chapter activities including community service projects, career seminars and other networking events; plus leadership opportunities within the AMA
NCMS and DOCMS Membership Benefits
- Bi-weekly e-mails of NCMS Bulletin
- Opportunity to serve on more than 20 NCMS committees
- Representation and advocacy at the state and local level
- Access to members-only Web site at www.ncmedsoc.org and www.docsmedsoc.org
- Bi-monthly dinner meetings with medical community
- Annual community service projects and awards