- New junior officers from the MS1 class elected for the 2012-2013 academic year!
- We had a fabulous End of Year Celebration!
- Some of our members went to the National AMWA Meeting to liason with other professionals.
We use a Google calendar to keep track of events. Please make sure you look at the "Details" for each event by clicking on it to see additional information! To see a simple text report of what events we had during this year, see below the Google calendar.
- Wednesday, December 5, 2012: Self Defense Class
- Thursday, December 6, 2012: Winter Social at Dr. Malloy’s house
- Friday, February 15, 2013 from 4:00-6:00pm: Durham Rescue Mission Volunteering
- Monday, February 25, 2013 from 5:00-6:00pm: Mentoring Program Afternoon Tea Social
- Monday, February 25, 2013 from 7:00-8:00pm: Roe v. Wade Attorney to speak at 2013 Jean Fox O’Barr Distinguished Lecture at Duke University
- Tuesday, February 26, 2013 from 12:00-1:00pm: Lecture Series – Women’s Sexuality and Pleasure (co-hosted with QSA)
- Tuesday, February 26, 2013 from 6:00-7:30pm: Film showing – “No Woman, No Cry” at BCBS Auditorium
- Friday, March 15 through Sunday, March 17, 2013: 98th AMWA National Meeting in New York, NY
- Tuesday, March 26, 2013 from 12:00-1:00pm: AMWA General Body Meeting and Officer Elections
- Wednesday, March 27, 2013 from 12:00-2:00pm: Salary Negotiation Seminar
- Saturday, April 13, 2013 at 9:00am: Girls on the Run 5K
- Tuesday, April 16, 2013 from 12:00-1:00pm: Lecture Series – Pelvic Pain
- Wednesday, April 17, 2013 from 3:00-4:00pm: Gender Equality event planning
- Wednesday, May 1, 2013 from 6:30-7:30pm: AMWA Executive Transition Meeting