"Developing and implementing pathology and basic science modules for clinicians in training"
- Yuri Fedoriw and Julie Hull
"Teaching a Standardized Method of Handoffs to Medical Students"
- Suresh Nagappan, Angela Hartsell, and Nichole Chandler - Greensboro AHEC
"Surgical skills feedback in the operating room: A novel web approach to facilitate procedural review and resident feedback"
- AnnaMarie Connolly
"Development and feasibility of a mobile application for point-of-care data collection in assessing trainee skills during colonoscopy training: A pilot study"
- Ryan Madanick and Kim Isaacs
"Impact of Use of Simulated Student-Patient Encounters and Feedback Encounters in a Residents as Teachers (RATs) Program"
- Erin Malloy
"Assessment of Surgical Skill using Computer Vision & Machine Learning Algorithms"
- Robert Watson
"Education Committee Professionalism Task Force: Developing a Consensus around Defining, Teaching and Assessing Professionalism"
- Alice Chuang and Elizabeth Dreesen
“Improving Surgical Education of Otolaryngology Residents in Endoscopic Sinus Surgery”
- Rounak Rawal & Brent Senior
“Impact of a Transitional Care Curriculum”
- Heang Lim, Anne Stephens, & Maria Ferris
- 2010-11 - Renae Stafford
- 2010-11 - Robyn Latessa & Beat Steiner
- 2009-10 - Jeff Heck
- 2009-10 - Anthony Viera
- 2009-10 - Cheryl McNeil
- 2009-10 - Lisa Slatt
- 2008-09 - Anthony Charles
- 2008-09 - Peadar Noone