Tuesdays @ 12 pm in 408 Mary Ellen Jones Building
June 3, 2008
- Moriah Beck, PhD (Campbell Lab)
"Partnering Palladin and alpha-Actinin in Cell Motility, Invasion, and Podosome Formation"
- Tamas Hegedus, PhD (Riordan Lab)
"Dedoding CFTR regulation by experimental and computational methods"
June 10, 2008
- Andrew Hemmert (Redinbo Lab)
"Novel Protein-Based Therapeutics for Nerve Agent Detoxification"
- Erin Heenan (Dohlman Lab)
"A candidate G beta/gamma protein pair involved in G protien signaling at the endosome"
June 17, 2008
- Charles Davis (Berkowitz Lab)
"A molecular dynamics study of Amyloid-Beta peptide interactions with anionic lipid bilayers"
- Elizabeth Dorn (Cook Lab)
"The role of histone modifications in DNA replication."
June 24, 2008
- Ramesh Jha (Kuhlman Lab)
"Designing novel proteins for biosensor affinity reagents"
- Brett Weed (Ramsden Lab)
"V(D)J Recombination and Genomic Instability: Understanding the Oncogenic Risk of Adaptive Immunity"
July 1, 2008: HOLIDAY -- NO SEMINARS
July 8, 2008
- Sarah Jackson (Xiong Lab)
"Genetic Analysis of VprBP, a WD40 protein associated with the DDB1-CUL4 ubiquitin ligase complex"
- Yen Bao Pham (Carter Lab)
"Enzymological Characterization of the Tryptophanyl-tRNA Synthetase Minimal Catalytic Domain (TrpRS MCD)"
July 15, 2008
- Laura Lindsey-Boltz, PhD (Sancar Lab)
"DNA Damage Checkpoint Proteins Regulate ATR Kinase in an In Vitro System"
- Steve Roberts (Ramsden Lab)
"Getting in touch with your hidden enzyme: Ku is an AP Lyase"
July 22, 2008
- Lan Jiang, PhD (Crews Lab)
"Control of Drosophila Tracheal Tube Formation by Dysfusion Gene"
- Susan Wu (Zhang Lab)
"Regulation of Histone Demethylases by Phosphorylation"
July 29, 2008
- Rachel Lerner, PhD (Marzluff Lab)
"The role of SLIP1 in histone mRNA translation"