June 1 (Pagano room, LCCC)
- Alex Schlesinger (Pielak lab) - "Protein L Kx7E: NMR Studies of a Halophilic Protein"
- Kate Gardner (Strahl lab) - "Characterization of novel sites of histone methylation"
June 8 (Pagano room, LCCC)
- Oana Lungu (Hahn and Kuhlman labs) - "Designing photoactivatable proteins using the LOV2 domain"
- Michael Johnson (Redinbo lab) - "Pseudomonas protein PilY1 is an essential calcium-dependent regulator of bacterial surface motility"
June 15 (1131 Bioinformatics)
- Jacob Grohman (Weeks lab) - "Femtoscale RNA Structure Analysis by SHAPE and Ultra-Sensitive Capillary Electrophoresis"
- Meng Jin (Elston lab) - "Modeling gradient sensing of budding yeast: Role of negative regulators"
June 22 (1131 Bioinformatics)
- Sarah Jackson (Xiong lab) - "Genetic Analysis of VprBP, a CRL4 ubiquitin ligase component"
- Ozlem Arat (Griffith lab) - "The Role of T-circles in Telomere Replication"
June 29 (1131 Bioinformatics)
- Jennifer Cable (Campbell lab) - "Effects of pH on the structure, dynamics, and phosphorylation of the focal adhesion targeting domain of focal adhesion kinase"
- Justin Low (Weeks lab) - "Structure-Based Design of shRNAs Targeting HIV-1"
July 6 (1131 Bioinformatics)
- Ben Stranges (Kuhlman lab) - "Design of protein interfaces via ß-strand pairing"
- Candice Carlile (Cook lab) - "Characterizing the functional relationship of transcription on replication"
July 13 (1131 Bioinformatics)
- Susan Wu (Zhang lab) - "Phosphorylation of the histone methylstransferase, Ezh2 "
- Keith Miller (Collins lab) - "Peptide Bound Major Histocompatibility Complex as a Biomarker for Disease Imaging and Therapy"
July 20 (1131 Bioinformatics)
- Jun Yan (Xiong lab) - "Functional interaction between 3-M associated genes CUL7 and OBSL1 in maintaining microtubule and genome integrity"
- Michael Parra (Strahl lab) - "New techniques for identifying post-translational modifications on histones H4 and Htz1"