TUESDAYS from 11:00 - 12:00 PM
June 7 (Bioinformatics 1131)
- Gaoyang Liang (Yi Zhang lab) - "Epigenetic modulation and iPS cell reprogramming"
- Punya Navaratnarajah (Nancy Thompson lab) - "Nuclear Receptor PXR, Ligand and Co-activator Interactions Measured by Total Internal Reflection Fluorescence Microscopy"
June 14 (Pagano, Lineberger)
- Kim Raiford, PhD (Jean Cook lab) - "On your marks, get set, Go! Comprehensive Proteomic Analysis of Cell Cycle-regulated chromatin proteins"
- Erin Romes (Kevin Slep lab) - "A Structural and Biophysical Characterization of the Interaction Between Dyn2 and the Nuclear Pore Complex in S. cerevisiae"
June 21 (Bioinformatics 1131)
- Shen Shen (Aravind Asokan lab) - "Mapping Receptor Footprints on Adeno-associated Viruses"
- Jon Edwards (Matt Redinbo lab) - "Investigating the sequence dependence of DNA processing by the NES relaxase required for transfer of antibiotic resistance in S. aureus"
June 28 (Bioinformatics 1131)
- Pradeep Kota (Nikolay Dokholyan lab) - "Functional Modulation via Rational Reconstitution of Intrinsic Allosteric Coupling"
- Sarah Clement (Henrik Dohlman lab) - "Signal Coordination Between Nutrient Sensing and GPCR Signaling Pathways"
July 5 (Bioinformatics 1131)
- Jaime Campbell (Kevin Slep lab) - "The role of arrayed TOG domains in regulating microtubule dynamics "
- Jin Lee, PhD (Aziz Sancar lab) - "Treating cancer by tinkering with the clock"
July 12 (Bioinformatics 1131)
- Bryan Der (Brian Kuhlman lab) - "Primitive protein function by computational design: binding and catalysis"
- Rachel Creager-Allen (Robert Bourret lab) - "Kinetic Characterization of Response Regulator Autophosphorylation"
July 19 (Bioinformatics 1131)
- Ozgun Erdogan (Xian Chen lab) - "The dynamics of NFKB transactivation via TLR4 signaling pathways"
- Aaron Hoobs (Sharon Campbell lab) - "Glutathiolation protects Ras from free radical-mediated nucleotide exchange"
July 26 (Bioinformatics 1131)
- Patrick Lackey (William Marzluff lab) - "The TUTases and Their Involvement in Histone mRNA Oligouridylation and Degradation"
- Natasha Strande (Dale Ramsden lab) - "Questioning Ku's character as a lyase: Persnickety or Promiscuous?"