The Siemens Magnetom 7T whole body MR scanner offers ultra-high resolution and the ability to see anatomical detail not possible at lower field strengths. The 7T scanner is available for use in both human and animal studies.
- Gradient strength of 70mT/m
- Slew rate of 200T/m/s
- Multinuclear capabilities
- Ultra high field optimized coils – 32 channel head coil, 28 channel knee coil, 32 channel cardiac/body coil
- 0.2mm resolution for improved visualization of anatomy and enhanced fMRI
- 8 channel transmit array (pT/x)
The 7T MR scanner is currently being operated on an as needed basis. To schedule, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For same week scheduling please call 919-843-6194.