Translational medical imaging, PET / Advanced MRI and CNT x-ray CT
My research interests are centered on translational medical imaging research for all modalities, including x-ray, MR, PET and ultrasound. My focus is on clinical applications of the carbon nanotube x-ray sources and advanced PET and MR imaging techniques for oncology and stroke. Clinically, I am a neuroradiologist.
1. Lee YZ, Burk L, Wang K, Cao G, Lu J, Zhou, O. Carbon Nanotube based X-ray Sources: Applications in Pre-Clinical and Medical Imaging. Nuclear Instrumentation and Methods in Physics Research, A. 2010
2. Lee YZ, Burk L, Wang K, Cao G, Lu J, Zhou O. Prospective Respiratory Gated Carbon Nanotube Micro Computed Tomography. Academic Radiology 2011 Mar 4.
3. Calloway EH, Chhotani AN, Lee YZ, Phillips JD. Three-dimensional computed tomography for evaluation and management of children with complex chest wall anomalies: useful information or just pretty pictures? J Pediatr Surg 2011 Apr; 46(4) : 640-7.
4. Burk LM, Lee YZ, Wait JM, Lu J, Zhou OZ. Non-contact respiration monitoring for in-vivo murine micro computed tomography: characterization and imaging applications. Physics in Medicine and Biology 2012 Sep; 57 (18) : 5749–5763.
5. Duan J, Lee Y, Jania C, Gong J, Rojas M, Burk L, Willis M, Homeister J, Tilley S, Rubin J, Deb A. Rib Fractures and Death from Deletion of Osteoblast Beta-catenin in Adult Mice is Rescued by Corticosteroids. PLoS ONE 8(2): e55757. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0055757
6. Wait JM, Tomita H, Burk LM, Lu J, Zhou OZ, Maeda N, Lee YZ, Detection of aortic arch calcification in apolipoprotein E-null mice using carbon nanotube based micro-CT system, J Am Heart Assoc. 2013; 2: e003358 originally published February 13, 2013, doi: 10.1161/JAHA.112.003358