UNC Department of Radiology
Call for Abstracts
Abstracts due: October 1st, 2014
Meeting date: Thursday, November 6th, 2014
Poster Presentation Time: Noon to 1:30 PM
The Annual Radiology-BRIC Symposium will take place in Marsico Hall as a part of the BRIC Grand Opening. Residents, fellows, students, staff, and faculty are strongly encouraged to submit abstracts of their ongoing or recently completed research efforts. Research topics may range from purely clinical to basic science investigations.
All accepted abstracts will be published in a PDF made available by the Radiology-BRIC Research Compendium. All presentations will be in a poster format this year.
As an added incentive for student, resident, and fellow participation, there will be $300 awards for the trainees presenting the best clinical/translational research paper and the best basic science research paper.
Abstracts are due by October 1st, 2014.
- Abstracts should not exceed 1 page
- Questions to: email@example.com
**Important Information about Submitting Abstracts:**
Abstract Submission Form
- If you have a .pdf or additional images you would like to submit, you may do so by emailing them with your First and Last name in the subject line of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The abstract template is available for download below, if you should need it for reference
- Abstracts will be truncated to 1-page