Siemens Magnetom 3T TIM Trio
The Siemens Magnetom TIM Trio is a 3T MRI whole body scanner available for use in both human and animal studies.
- Gradient strength of 45 mT/m for longitudinal direction, and 40mT/m for horizontal and vertical direction.
- Slew rate of 200 T/m/s
- Variable FOV selection from 0.5 cm-50 cm
- AudioComfort which can reduce acoustic noise up to 20 dB compared to other systems.
- BLADE which is a TSE sequence that is less sensitive to motion and flow than conventional TSE. In the head, motion correction can also be used to further reduce motion artifacts.
- AutoAlign is an automated alignment for standardized and reproducible slice positioning in the head based on a 3D MR brain atlas and 3D AutoAlign scout.