Starting 3/6/2016 all scheduling of imaging studies and service requests will be done via iLab. Please follow the iLab Scheduling and Service Request Instructions:
- iLab can be accessed at the following URL: https://my.ilabsolutions.com/account/login
- If you have not already registered with iLab you must do so before you can schedule a study. Instructions on how to register can be found here.
- If you are trained user for scheduling optical, ultrasound, MRI or PET imaging, you can schedule studies on the iLab calendars. For instructions on how to schedule user operated imaging studies follow this link.
- If you need to schedule a staff assisted imaging study, you can send an imaging request from iLab "Request Service" page. For instructions on how to request staff assisted imaging studies or other service requests, follow this link.
If you have any questions you can contact us at email@example.com or call 919-966-2855.
- All research investigators are encouraged to book their imaging time one week in advance. The minimum advance notice should be 24 hours for staff supported studies and 4 hours for user operated studies.
- Booked time, if not used, cannot be canceled after the time has passed.
- Short notice, such as one day prior, needs to be justified by the circumstances. If your booking time needs to be longer than 4 hours, please contact Dr. Hong Yuan. (firstname.lastname@example.org, (919)-843-3813)
- For a user-operated study, the machine time charges will be based on the time that you book on the schedule calendar. Please include the cleaning time in your booked time.