We will be a national and international leader among children's hospitals in providing unsurpassed outcomes for children and their families.
To optimize the health and well-being of patients and families, modeling how to dramatically improve health care by continuously measuring and improving the processes and outcomes of care – ensuring they are excellent in terms of being patient-centered, effective, timely, efficient, equitable and safe.
Our Core Values
- Visionary leadership that inspires improvement across our system
- Seeking and achieving stretch goals
- Setting and achieving quarterly goals on an ongoing basis
- A patient- and family-centered approach
- Continuously improving outcomes and learning from our successful and unsuccessful tests
- Prioritization of our efforts and timely completion of our projects
- Data driven decision-making
- Willingness to test innovative strategies
- A collaborative environment that attracts and retains the brightest interdisciplinary improvement faculty and staff
- Effective teamwork and promoting healthy interpersonal relationships
- Transparency and openly sharing and disseminating our outcomes data
- Working with partners and resources outside of our walls
- Fostering a team that is dedicated to improving care for children and their families