Please note: Poster sessions are reserved for Cell & Molecular Physiology department members and affiliates.
- (deadline extended) The last day for submitting abstracts will be August 8th, 2008. If you want your poster included in the Research Day abstract booklet, we must have it by this date.
- Poster boards are 60 inches wide by 40 inches tall. Keep this size in mind as you plan your display. A limited number of wall spaces will accomodate larger posters. Contact Adriana if your poster will exceed 60x40".
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically. Prepare your abstract in Word (Windows or Macintosh) and use the first author’s last name as the name of the file (e.g. author.doc). If the same person will be the first author on 2 abstracts, use author1.doc and author2.doc. Send the files as an attachment to Adriana_Tavernise@med.unc.edu
- Each abstract should provide a title, a list of authors (with the name of the presenting author underlined), and a summary of the project (< 300 words). Be sure to acknowledge your funding source. Use Arial 10 point as the font and specify 1.0 inch margins. Download sample >>
- Double check your text to make sure that all symbols survived the font change.
- PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED FOR THE BEST POSTER SUBMITTED BY A STUDENT AND BY A POSTDOC.
Questions about Research Day? Contact us:
Adriana Tavernise - 966-9396 / email@example.com
Jan McCormick - 966-3935 / firstname.lastname@example.org