- Abstracts must be submitted by 5PM on Friday, October 12. This allows us time to prepare and produce the Research Day abstract booklet.
- Abstracts must be submitted electronically. Prepare your abstract in Word and use the first author’s last name as the name of the file (e.g. faber.doc). If the same person will be the first author on 2 abstracts, use faber1.doc and faber2.doc. Email the file(s) as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each abstract should provide a title, a list of authors (with the name of the presenting author underlined), and a summary of the project (< 300 words). Be sure to acknowledge your funding source. Use Arial 10 point as the font, single-space, and specify 1.0 inch margins.
- **Double check your text to make sure that all symbols and subscript/superscript survived the font change.**
- Poster boards are 60 inches wide by 40 inches tall. Keep this size in mind as you plan your display. A limited number of wall spaces will accomodate larger posters. Contact Adriana if your poster will exceed 60"x40".
- If you plan to use a laptop as part of your poster presentation, please let Adriana know so that she can locate your poster close to an electrical outlet.
Questions about Research Day? Contact Adriana Tavernise - 966-9396 / email@example.com