The Compliance Office offers a variety of educational resources including monthly face-to-face presentations, on-line resident training via the Learning Management System (LMS), and online compliance presentation for new and reappointing providers. We encourage everyone: physicians, non-physician providers, coders, and administrators to utilize these resources to expand their knowledge of coding, billing and clinic documentation compliance.
- Tuesday, December 8, 2015 4:00-6:00 pm 2025 Bondurant Hall
- Tuesday, January 5, 2016 4:00-6:00 pm TBA Bondurant Hall
- Wednesday, February, 10, 2016 8:00-10:00 am TBA Bondurant Hall
- Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:00-6:00 pm TBA Bondurant Hall
- Friday, April 8, 2016 8:00-10:00 am TBA Bondurant Hall
- Monday, May 9, 2016 4:00-6:00 pm TBA Bondurant Hall
Exceptions: If you are a Radiologist, Psychologist, Social Worker, Pathologist, Neonatologist, CRNA Anesthesiologist, or work in Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care or Anesthesiology Critical Care, please call the Compliance Office at 984-974-1159 to find out if you need to attend this 2-hour session. There may be an online module that you need to complete. Interventional Radiologists and Anesthesiologists working in Pain Management or Precare Clinic must attend one of the in class sessions listed above.
Please contact our office to let us know which session you plan to attend. You can register by email using the following link Register here or call the Compliance office at 984-974-1159.