NC TraCS, in conjunction with the Infoporte team and the School of Medicine's Finance and Business Office, has developed a web based invoicing system for core facilities that generate income through billing core users. The program has flexibility to allow cores a level of customization, while providing some very useful and time saving elements.
* Automated feed to Accounting Services on a monthly basis for payment processing, eliminating need or online account adjustments
* Automated email notifications sent to customer
* Automated emailing of invoices to multiple recipients
* Accepts orders from UNC customers as well as external clients
* Multiple pricing levels to accommodate subsidized customer usage, as well as corporate pricing
* Ability to upload and attach documents when entering orders
Enhancements and functionality are continually being added to make this program a valuable tool to assist with your core facility management.
There is no charge for using Inforporte; it is avavilable to any UNC core facility. Ongoing support and upgrades will be provided by the Infoporte team.
If you are interested in learning more about how Inforporte can be applied to your specific core operations, please contact Keith Jones to set up a meeting.