The Center for Women's Health Research has a group of outstanding writers and editors we call upon to assist in the development of pre-award applications. They may also be available for work related to the grant, or final manuscript creation if their fees are factored into the budget of the original application. To learn more about the services of our writers and editors please contact .
The following are basic descriptions of each service offered:
- Grant writing-- Generate, write, and coordinate the development of parts of a proposal
- Macro-editing -- Evaluate content and organization to ensure congruency, tone, structure, consistency, logic, and completeness; review from a reader’s perspective to ensure that document meets needs of the audience; manages and/or provides input on the concept, study design, and other elements; generally focused at the paragraph level and higher
- Micro-editing -- Review text at or below paragraph level to improve grammar, word choice, flow, voice, style, logical inconsistencies, clarity, and to reduce duplication
- Proofreading -- Editing for language use, structure, cohesion, and adherence to relevant medical standards
- Formatting -- Adherence to announcement requirements, visual presentation and uniformity
- Creation of tables, diagrams or figures -- Visual organization of data ranging from simple tables to complex illustrations (visualization)