Interview Dinner Information
- Dress casual. UNC Residents are a relaxed group and we want you to be comfortable!
- Bring your significant other if they would like to attend
- Tuesday, October 20
- Tuesday, November 3
- Tuesday, November 10
- Tuesday, November 17
- Tuesday, December 1
- Tuesday, December 8
- Tuesday, December 15
- Tuesday, January 12
- Tuesday, January 19
Click here to get directions from where you are to Top of the Hill
From Interstate 40 (from Raleigh and points east):
- Take Exit 273-A (NC 54W) towards Chapel Hill
- Follow for 4.5 miles (as you enter campus, road becomes Raleigh Rd., then S Rd.)
- Turn right onto S. Columbia St./NC-86, E.Franklin St is 0.3 miles.
- Restaurant located at on the corner of E.Franklin and S. Columbia St.
- Parking is on the next block on E. Rosemary St.
From Interstate 85 (coming from Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Greensboro):
- From I-85 take I-40 East, exit 163 towards Raleigh
- Take Exit 266 (Hwy 68) and travel south towards Chapel Hill/Carrboro
- After approximately 4.3 miles, you will arrive at Rosemary Street, take a left for parking
- Top of the Hill is on the corner of E. Franklin and S. Columbia St, which is 1/2 block across Franklin St. from the parking lot.
From Interstate 85 North (from Durham and points north):
- Take I-85 to intersection with Hwy 15-501 South via exit 174A
- Follow 15-501 South towards Chapel Hill; the highway will divide 1.5 miles after I-40
- Take the E. Franklin Street ramp.
- Top of the Hill is 2.7 miles on the left.
Parking tends to be challenging as the restaurant does not have its own lot. The closest lot to the restaurant is located at the intersection of S. Columbia and Rosemary Street (see maps above). There is also street parking available on Franklin Street that is free after 6pm
Municipal parking lots
There are 675 off-street parking spaces in Town-managed lots.
- (P-2) Rosemary/Columbia Lot East – 100 E. Rosemary St. (Attendant-operated lot)
- (P-3) West Franklin Parking Lot – 415 W. Franklin St.
- (P-4) West Rosemary Parking Lot – 104 W. Rosemary St.
- (P-5) Rosemary/Church Street Parking Lot – 108 Church St. & 141 W. Rosemary St.
- (P-6) 127 West Rosemary Lot – 127 W. Rosemary St. (Leased spaces only)
- (D-W) Rosemary Parking Deck – 150 E. Rosemary St. (Attendant-operated lot)
150 and 100 E. Rosemary St. (D-W and P-2)
7:30 a.m. – 1:15 a.m. Monday to Thursday;
$ .65 cents/half hour for 0-4 hours;
$.50 cents/half hour for 0-4 hours;
If you park at either Lot 2 (P-2) or the Wallace Deck (D-W) before 10:00 am and exit after 2:00 pm Monday thru Friday there will be a $2.00 peak time charge added to the ticket amount.