WakeMed Faculty Physicians
Rhinology, allergy, sinus surgery, care of the professional voice.
- Medical School: Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA, 1996
- Internship: General Surgery, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, 1996-97
- Residency: Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC, 1997-2001
- Assistant Professor, Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, UNC School of Medicine, Wake Medical Center, Raleigh, NC, 2001-present
- “Petroclival tumors: a synthesis”. McElveen JT Jr, Dorfman BE, Fukushima T; Otolaryngology Clinics of North America. 2001 Dec;34(6):1219-30
- “Increased Intestinal Permeability: Implications for Thoraco-Abdominal Aneurysm Repair”. Jon R. Cohen, MD, Frederic Sandari, MD, Jose Paul, MD, Issac Sarfati, PhD, Debra Danna, Louis Grella, MD, Brett Dorfman, Leslie Wise, MD. Annals of Vascular Surgery. Volume 6, 5 (1992).