Cochlear implantation, auditory electrophysiology
- MD, Shandong Medical University, Jinan, Shandong, China, 1993 - 1998
- Residency, Shandong Provincial Hospital, 1998 - 2001
- PhD, University of Iowa, Iowa, 2003 - 2008
Area: Speech and Hearing Sciences specilized in auditory electrophysiology
- Post-Doctoral, University of North Carolina at Chapel hill, Chapel Hill, NC, 2008 - 2011
Area: Psychoacousitcs and Auditory Electrophysiology
- Assistant Research Professor, Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2011
- Postdoctoral Research Associate, Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2008
- Intenrship, Unitron Hearing Ltd, Fall, 2005
- Resident, Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, Shandong Province Hospital, 1998 - 2001
- He, S., Brown, C.J., and Abbas, P.J. (2011). Preliminary results of the relation between binaural interaction component of electrically evoked auditory brainstem responses and interaural pitch comparison in bilateral cochlear implant recipients. Ear and Hearing, 2011, Jul 1.[Epub ahead of print].
- He, S., Brown, C.J. and Abbas P.J. (2010). Effects of Electrode Pairing and Stimulation Level on The Electrically Evoked Binaural Interaction Component of The Auditory Brain Stem Response. Ear and Hearing, 31: 457-470.
- He, S., Buss, E., and Hall, J.W. (2010). Monaural temporally selective listening in children. . Journal of the Acoustic Society of America,127: 3643-3653.