Of course, Family Medicine's care of your family does not end with birth! Our philosophy for pediatric care mirrors our philosophy for prenatal care, with care teams to help your child develop an ongoing relationship with a small group of providers.
- You will be contacted right away after you arrive home to confirm that you are doing well and that you are not having problems with breastfeeding.
- Ongoing Lactation Support.
- Group WellBabies Care: Like our Prenatal Group Care, we offer a group pediatric care model for the first year of life. New families join together with a provider, resident, and nurse for a 2-hour in-depth visit scheduled to coincide with recommended Well Child Visits. Moms and partners learn and share together while babies make their first friends!
- Bi-monthly walk in group sessions for pregnancy or postpartum depression.
- Continuous on issues relating to children from birth to adolescence.