Need help with the Affordable Care Act or navigating the Health Insurance Marketplace?
When does the next enrollment period begin? The next enrollment period begins November 15, 2014 and goes to February 15, 2015. Coverage can start as soon as January 1, 2015.
If I purchased a Marketplace plan in 2014, when does my coverage end? Coverage ends December 31, 2014 for Marketplace plans bought in 2014. Individuals who enrolled in a 2014 health plan will need to re-enroll for 2015 coverage.
Do I qualify for the Special Enrollment Period? You may qualify for the Special Enrollment Period if you:
- Got married
- Had a baby
- Got divorced and lost health insurance
- Adopted a child or had a child placed with you for foster care
- Moved outside your health plan's coverage area
- Had a change of income
- Gained citizenship or lawful presence in the U.S.
- Were released from incarceration (prison or detention
- Are a member of a federally recognized tribe or an Alaskan Native corporation shareholder
If you still have questions or want to know more about upcoming enrollment events and locations, call 919-545-3440 and someone will return your call to answer your questions.
Get Covered, Carolina!