Map & Directions
For detailed directions to the UNC Family Medicine Center, please click here.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 7:00 am - 5:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm Please note that our doors open at 8am on Wednesday for those with Physical Therapy, Nutrition, or other appointments
Saturday: 8:00 am – 12:00 pm No prescriptions are filled on Saturdays
Monday - Friday: 8:15 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 8:15 am - 11:45 am
After Hours Care
For medical assistance after clinic hours, please call 984-974-0210 and press 0 when prompted to speak to a UNC Healthlink nurse. Healthlink nurses will work closely with UNC Family Medicine doctors on call to assist you.
Contact a Family Medicine Provider
To leave a non-urgent message for your doctor, nurse or other medical staff using your My UNC Chart account, please click . This service is NOT for urgent or emergent issues.
Please allow at least two business days for us to respond. If your question requires an immediate response, please call 984-974-0210. If you have a medical emergency, please dial 911.
There are 3 ways to refill your medications:
1) Pharmacy: The best way to obtain a refill of your prescription is to contact your pharmacy, even if you are out of refills. Your pharmacy should fax your refill request to 919-966-6126. Please allow 2 business days for refill request to be processed.
2) Family Medicine Center: Patients may still request refills by calling us at 984-974-0210. If using this method please allow 5 business days for each request to be processed.
3) Online: Click here. The FMC will not notify you once a request has been completed due to the high volume of patient requests. Please follow-up with your pharmacy after 48 hours. Medication refills are handled Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
You can request a referral to a specialist in any of the following ways:
- Discuss with your provider during a scheduled appointment
- Request a referral using your My UNC Chart account.
- Leave a message by phone for your provider at 984-974-0210.
Medical Record Requests
To request your medical records please click here. UNC Health Care's Medical Information Management Department provides assistance with all patient medical records.
UNC Family Medicine is committed to protecting your privacy and is required by applicable federal and state laws to maintain the privacy of your protected health information. "Protected health information" is your individually identifiable health information, including demographic information, collected from you or created or received by a health care provider, a health plan, your employer, or a health care clearinghouse that relates to: (1) your past, present, or future physical or mental health or condition; (2) the provision of health care to you; or (3) the past, present or future payment for the provision of health care to you.
We love feedback from our patients! It helps us grow and improve. Please let us know what you think of UNC Family Medicine.