The UNC School of Medicine Office of Finance & Business Operations (FBO) is responsible for financial reporting at both the departmental and School levels, serving 63 departments, centers, and institutes, and the Dean’s Office. FBO provides leadership and direction in the areas of accounting, budgeting, strategic planning, and analysis of financial operations to the entire School.
FBO serves as the primary interface to the Provost and Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration, promoting development of financial systems and representing the School’s interests in University policy development. In addition, FBO is the School’s fiscal interface with UNC Health Care, UNC Physicians & Associates, and The Medical Foundation of North Carolina.
FBO is both the originating source and conduit of the SOM Dean’s Office, and other University-level offices for the extensive and diverse financial communications to departments, centers, and institutes which must occur for the School and University to function.
- Upcoming Events
- Chartfields Webinar Mar 17, 2014 02:30 PM - 03:30 PM — At your desk or Bondurant G030
- ConnectCarolina Town Hall Mar 19, 2014 03:00 PM - 04:30 PM — 111 Carroll Hall
- Basic Science Departments & Center's Retreat Mar 27, 2014 08:30 AM - 04:30 PM — Rizzo Conference Center
- April, 2014 Business Managers' Meeting Apr 23, 2014 09:30 AM - 11:00 AM — 4008 Old Clinic
- Half-Day Clinical Department Retreat May 29, 2014 08:30 AM - 01:00 PM — Rizzo Conference Center