Please see some of these websites below for more valuable information about UNC's Fertility Preservation Program, as well as other national organizations dedicated to support and information about fertility preservation for cancer patients.
- UNC Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Website has detailed information about our practice, including information about how to schedule an appointment.
- Fertile Hope is a national, nonprofit organization dedicated to providing reproductive information, support and hope to cancer patients and survivors whose medical treatments present the risk of infertility. UNC is a member of their Sharing Hope Program to provide Fertility Preservation treatments at a discount for select patients.
- National Physician's Cooperative (NPC): UNC is one of a select group of leading medical centers that is part of this national, interdisciplinary initiative that explores the reproductive future of cancer survivors.
- Female Infertility: Livestrong - Lance Armstrong Foundation site
- Male Infertility: Livestrong - Lance Armstrong Foundation site
- Resolve: The national organization involved in support for men and women facing infertility.