The UNC medical center is located in the heart of Chapel Hill, on the south end of the UNC-CH campus on Manning Drive. Here you will find UNC Hospitals - which includes N.C. Memorial Hospital, N.C. Children's Hospital, N.C. Women's Hospital, and N.C. Neurosciences Hospital - as well as the Ambulatory Care Center, Urgent Care Center, Clinical Cancer Center and the UNC School of Medicine. The UNC Family Practice Center is located nearby, at the corner of Manning Drive and U.S. 15-501.
If you are planning a trip to UNC Hospitals please note:
- The road in front of UNC Hospitals has changed due to construction of the N.C. Cancer Hospital. In addition, the door to the N.C. Neurosciences Hospital and the steps leading from the Neurosciences Hospital to the Emergency Department are now closed.
- All patients, visitors and employees accessing the Neurosciences Hospital are asked to enter through the N.C. Women’s Hospital and then proceed to the Neurosciences Hospital through the Hospitals’ lobby concourse.
For written directions, parking and shuttle information, choose from the following:
- Directions to the UNC medical campus from the North
- Directions to the UNC medical campus from the South
- Directions to the UNC medical campus from the East
- Directions to the UNC medical campus from the West
- Directions to the UNC medical campus from the Durham area
- Directions to Meadowmont Village Endoscopy
- Parking Information
- Bus and Shuttle Service
- Chapel Hill Transit
- UNC Health Care Community Practice Locations
- UNC Heart Center
- Map to James T. Hedrick Building