- All new patient appointments are made by the referring doctor's office(s).
- Patients can NOT make their own appointment(s).
- Referrals can be made at 919-966-8436 for all GI surgeons.
- New patients referrals only.
◊New patients: Are first-time patients or patients that have not been seen by the surgeon or this service within the previous 3 years.
◊Returning patients: Are patients seen more than 3 years by the surgeon or this service.
- Returning patients call the GI Surgery Clinic at 919-966-2225.
Prior to clinic appointment/visit, GI Surgery's office must receive the following:
- Patient's tests, scans, results, etc.
- Office visits notes.
- Only relevant to current surgical diagnoses.
- Financial Counselor, Linda Price, 919-966-8499.
Please bring the following items on your appointment:
- Your insurance card.
- Any pertinent medical record and/or X-rays.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- Your UNC Hospital card (if you have one).