UNC Chapel Hill EHRA Policies:
- Faculty Ranks, Appointment Tracking, and Working Title Guidelines - overview, Faculty rank Structure codes, rank definitions (tenure track and fixed term), Department Chair appointments, etc.
- EHRA Non-Faculty Personnel Policies, Procedures, and Guidelines
- EHRA Non-Faculty Grievance Policy of UNC-CH
- - AP2s, PR-100, I-9, etc.
- UNC Office of Postdoctoral Affairs - Postdoc Openings, Postdoc Resources, Getting Started as a New Postdoc, etc.
- - Nepotism, Harrassment and Discrimination, Political Activities, Regulations for External Professional Activities of Faculty and Other Professional Staff, etc.
- - for use by UNC-Chapel Hill Investigators, Inventors, and Administrators in identifying circumstances that may give rise to potential conflicts of interest related to research, technology transfer, or administrative responsibilities.
- - additional duties undertaken by an EHRA employee within the University that are beyond the employee's regular responsibilities, activity has a beginning and ending date, and must be approved in advance.
New Hire &Termination Checklists:
- SOM New Hire and Termination Checklist Policy and Procedure for SHRA and EHRA employees
- SOM New Hire Checklist for Faculty, EHRA Non-Faculty, Post-Docs, and Fellows
Exit/Termination/Transfer Checklist for all SOM employees (EHRA Faculty & Non-Faculty, SHRA, Temporary/Student/Visitor, and Post-Doc/Fellows) - to be completed by the employee's last workday. The HR Facilitator should begin working to complete the form within thirty days of the employee's planned departure date or as soon as a departure date is known.