We offer the following Clinic Services for adult patients (18 years or older):
- - focusing on disease prevention, health promotion, disease management, diagnostic evaluation and acute care
- - established patients can be seen within 2 days for acute (non-emergent) illnesses. We reserve appointments in our practice to see you on the same day or next day you call.
- Travel Clinic - immunizations, other medications and traveler's advice for patients planning travel abroad
Disease Management (Enhanced Care) Programs - focusing on patients with chronic conditions
- - monitoring and safe prescription of anticoagulants (warfarin) and prevention of future clots
- - visits with diabetes specialists, certified diabetes educators (CDE) and support from care assistants
- - group sessions for patients with diabetes
- - medical nutrition therapy for patients with diabetes and patients who want to lose weight
- - pain management for patients already established with our clinic
- Heart Failure - visits with providers, educational sessions and support from care assistants
- Hospital Follow-Up - visits with providers to discuss recent discharges from hospital to assist patients with transitional care
For our Medicare Patients
Onsite radiology, pharmacy, and laboratory services.