Division Meetings aim to:
- Promote professional development for all division members around clinical care, education, and research
- Develop collegiality among colleagues
- Keep everyone up-to-date on divisional and health system changes
- Create efficiencies in our work
- Develop the knowledge base to fix problems of healthcare today
Thursdays, 9:00 - 10:00 am
5032 Old Clinic Conference Room
* All-Hands meetings will be held 8:00-8:45 in Taylor Hall, Room 124
Any changes to this schedule should be given to Tonya Kimrey.
|1/8||Laura Brown, Mike Pignone||Ambulatory Mission Statement|
|1/29||Jennifer Elston Lafata||Challenges in Diabetes Care Quality: Looking Backwards and Forwards|
|2/5||Diane Dolan-Soto, Robin Reed, Amy Weil|
|3/12||Marina Arvanitis||Practice for SGIM - "A Health Literacy Assessment of Hospitalized Patients and Written Discharge Instructions"
|3/19||Shana Ratner||Practice for SGIM - "Improving Clinic Flow in an Academic General Medicine Clinic Utilizing Patient-Centered Layout and Signage"
|3/26||Shana Ratner||*All Hands|
||Practice for SGIM|
|4/16||Vijaya Hogan||The Cycle of Improvement Toward Health Equality|
|5/7||Crystal Wiley Cene|
|5/14||On Hold - Rita Redberg|
|6/11||Shana Ratner||*All Hands|
Last update 4/14/15