A5325 - A Prospective Randomized Controlled Study to Evaluate the Effect of Isotretinoin on Immune Activation among HIV-1-Infected Subjects with Incomplete CD4+ T cell Recovery on Suppressive ART
- Question: To evaluate the safety and tolerability of taking isotretinoin (a drug that is approved for use in the treatment of severe acne) at a high dose in HIV-infected subjects on antiretroviral therapy and whether it can help improve the immune system by repairing some of the damage that HIV does to a person’s immune system.
- Population:HIV-1 infected adults who have been virologically suppressed on ART for at least 12 months and with CD4+T cell count <350 cells/mm3 at screening.
- Medication: Isotretinoin
- Contact: David Ragan (919) 966-2623
PHI 05 - QD Therapy with Dolutegravir/Epzicom for Acute HIV Infection
- Question: Treatment of Acute HIV Infection with one tablet once a day
Population: Acute HIV infection
- Medication: Fixed-dose combination of dolutegravir and epzicom
- Duration: 2 years (medication provided throughout)
- Contact: Emily Barrows 919-966-7747