IRB 14-1647: A Phase IV, Open-Label Study to Compare Virologic and Immunologic Responses to Raltegravir and Dolutegravir in the Gastrointestinal Tract of HIV-Positive Men and Women
- Question: To compare HIV DNA and RNA, immunologic markers, and drug concentrations in GI tract of HIV-infected adults receiving dolutegravir or raltegravir
- Population: 20 outpatient HIV-infected adults receiving tenofovir/emtricitabine with Tivicay or Isentress
- Medication: No med provided; must be adherent & receiving med for 3-6 months prior to screening
- Duration: A 0-42 day screening period will be followed by an inpatient visit lasting ~32 hours, including a colonoscopy. Subjects will return to the clinic within 14 days for follow up.
- Call: Heather Prince 919-962-5344; Elizabeth Andrews 123.5332 (pager)
Status: On-going / Recruiting